Main Street Ribfest 2021
Cars • Ribs • Hairball
Ribfest 2021 is going to be EPIC! Starting with our first Ribfest Show & Shine and ending with a HAIRBALL STREET DANCE! Oh, and don’t forget those delicious RIBFEST ribs! Someone is going to win the $400 prize for best ribs. We are going to start serving at 4pm. Sales proceeds from those tasty ribs will go to the Humboldt Pink Ladies so they can help local folks battling cancer.
Hairball street dance
Music starts at 8:30pm with Annabelle Band followed by Hairball! It’s all happening on Main Street of Humboldt, SD.
Hairball is more than just a band, and certainly more than a tribute band! A band puts on a concert – Hairball puts on an event! Hairball is a Rock & Roll experience you won’t soon forget. The lights, sound, smoke, fire, bombs, and screaming hoards of avid fans…to merely call it a concert would be like calling Mount Rushmore a roadside attraction!
Ribfest Show & Shine
Show & Shine
No entry fee. This is just a fun day to show off your cars, trucks, and motorcycles. Meet other car enthusiasts, enjoy some music, and eat some delicious ribs. This event will be held on Main Street of Humboldt, SD. Participants can begin lining up on Main Street starting at 1:30pm.
Hosted by Main Street Humboldt Bar.
Main Street Ribfest
• 1st Place $400
• 2nd Place $300
• 3rd Place $200
• 4th Place $100
• Rib feed starts at 4pm, serving until ribs run out.
• Rib tickets will be available for purchase from Humboldt Pink Ladies.
• Each contestant will receive ribs at no cost and is required to cook a minimum of 15 racks of ribs.
• Contestant set up at 6:30am in grass lot on 3rd & Washington, Humboldt, SD.
• Contest open to all, call the bar to sign up. (605) 363-3122
• Fundraiser for Humboldt Pink Ladies – All proceeds from rib sales go to Humboldt Pink Ladies to provide financial aid to people with cancer.
• Sponsored by Main Street Humboldt Bar